Incorporated in 2013 and affiliated with a firm with 4 generations of funeral service, Cremation Services of Lancaster strives to provide families with dignified end-of-life options as well as its associated merchandise at affordable prices.Our goals are to:
- To Operate a locally-owned organization the public can trust to maintain the highest quality standards and ethics.
- To Offer the families we serve an alternative to the sometimes complicated and sometimes expensive funeral system which many traditional funeral homes use.
- To Allow for individuals to pre-plan their own arrangements using our secure website.
- To Educate the public about funerals and cremations and the wide range of options and merchandise available.
- To Soften the burden, both financially and emotionally, that is often placed on surviving family members during such a difficult time.
- To Provide a pre-payment plan that is inflation proof and will ensure that the funds will cover the costs of services selected at the time of death.
If you are ready to begin pre-planning using our secure and confidential website, please select the link below titled “Lets get started.” Or feel free to give us a call at: