The Direct Cremation Package is designed for those who “just want to be cremated” without any service or ceremony; or for those who intend to conduct a memorial service on their own without the assistance of a funeral home. The Direct Cremation Package includes the following items (required to perform a cremation):
- Basic services of funeral director and staff,
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our location,
- Refrigeration of deceased (one day),
- Basic cardboard cremation container for the body,
- Cremation process,
- Coroner’s authorization fee,
- Notification of Social Security and Veterans Administration where applicable.
- Online obituary (if desired). Family must provide
- Submission of local obituary (if desired)
I am so sorry to hear about Mary Lou. She will be missed. Death is our enemy, but How nice it will be when this enemy is done away with!
Linda Helmer (mother in law to Rebecca Carnefix)