The Direct Cremation Package is designed for those who “just want to be cremated” without any service or ceremony; or for those who intend to conduct a memorial service on their own without the assistance of a funeral home. The Direct Cremation Package includes the following items (required to perform a cremation):
- Basic services of funeral director and staff,
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our location,
- Refrigeration of deceased (one day),
- Basic cardboard cremation container for the body,
- Cremation process,
- Coroner’s authorization fee,
- Notification of Social Security and Veterans Administration where applicable.
- Online obituary (if desired). Family must provide
- Submission of local obituary (if desired)
Jenni was always helpful and supportive as a supervisor. I appreciated all of her help and knowledge when I started my position with the WIPA program.
I am so sorry for your loss. I worked with Jenni for years under the WIPA project. She was a knowledgeable and kind work incentive counselor. She was always available for a discussion. She will be missed.
I had the pleasure of presenting professionally with Jenni a few times. She knew her stuff and cared about helping people. I’m sure she enriched many people’s lives through her work.
I’ll miss her sense of humor.
To Keith and Family,
I am so sorry to learn about Jenni. I remember so well her wisdom and knowledge as a child, she seemed so grown up for her age. Lovely inside and out.
May she be peaceful and content in Heaven. I shall always remember the good times with her. God Bless you all at this time and always. I will say prayers for her and all of you. Much love to you.