The Direct Cremation Package is designed for those who “just want to be cremated” without any service or ceremony; or for those who intend to conduct a memorial service on their own without the assistance of a funeral home.
The Direct Cremation Package includes the following items (required to perform a cremation):
- Basic services of funeral director and staff,
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our location,
- Refrigeration of deceased (one day),
- Basic cardboard cremation container for the body,
- Cremation process,
- Coroner’s authorization fee,
- Notification of Social Security and Veterans Administration where applicable.
Note: ground transportation in excess of 25 miles of our facility is $3 per mile each way.
In addition to everything required to perform a cremation this package includes:
- Online obituary (if desired). Family must provide
- Submission of local obituary (if desired)
Note: This package does NOT include an urn. If an urn is not selected, the cremated remains will be returned to the authorized representative in a basic temporary plastic container.
Note: In order to receive the “Pre-Paid Price” of $1,395, one must preplan and pre-pay at least 24 hours prior to death using our secure website.